All guests renting condos must register with the Cana Bay Administration office. For a small daily resort fee, guests are granted full access to resort areas and amenities. Please note, owners’ family members and friends, or previously announced guests are not required to pay, but must still register with the office upon arrival. Once a request has been submitted we will respond within 12-24 hours.
Each guest will be registered and will be provided access to the following services and amenities:
- Access to the Cana Bay Beach Club
- Use of the Cana Bay Racquet Club at the resident discount of 20%
- Use of the towels and chaise lounges at the pool and beach located in the Cana Bay Beach Club at the resident discount of 20%
- Resident discount of 20% for all food & beverage purchases
Per person, per day rates are:
- $5 / person (10 years of age and older)
- Free for children 9 years of age and under
The registration fee must be paid prior to entering the property or at the Cana Bay Administration office located in the Cana Bay Beach Club. The office is open Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Condos managed by the Cana Bay Sales & Rental group will typically include this resort fee as part of their rental rate. Condos managed directly by owners or other third parties can make payment arrangements with the Cana Bay Administration office.